Doula, Artist, Maker, Coach
I’m a wanderer at heart–always wanting to meet new people, see new places, enjoy new environments and learn as much about the world as one possibly can. I’m obsessed with tiny houses, vintage campers, anything paranormal, animals & nature, herpetology, soap making, herbology, the death positive movement and creating anything my mind can dream up.
- End of Life Doula professional certification from the University of Vermont.
- Companion Animal End of Life Doula professional certification from the University of Vermont. I will be starting this coursework soon!
- Tai Chi Easy Practice Leader certification from the Institute of Integral Qigong & Tai Chi.
- Animal Assisted Therapy, Activities and Learning professional certification from the University of Denver.
- Holistic Life Coach certification from the American Council of Holistic Healers and the World Metaphysical Association.
- Advanced Reiki Practitioner certification from SUNY Ulster in Kingston, NY.
- Certificate in the Advanced Study of Conflict and Collaboration from the Maxwell School at Syracuse University.
- Universal Life Church Monastery minister that has written and performed a multitude of non-denominational ceremonies.
- Tai chi and qigong practice leader at Cornell University, Hospicare and I also teach privately.
- Formerly a full time caregiver of four Alzheimer’s and dementia patients in an assisted living facility in Pallenville, NY.
- Formerly a part time caregiver for an elderly woman in Pallenville, NY.
- Hospicare volunteer in Ithaca, NY.
- Pet Partners volunteer in Syracuse, NY bringing animals into nursing homes and assisted living facilities.
- Volunteer mediator for the Dispute Resolution Center in Kingston, NY and New Justice Conflict Resolution Services in Syracuse, NY.
- NYS Licensed Veterinary Technician with small animal, emergency and zoo experience (relevant to my companion animal EOL doula work).
For a more comprehensive list of my education and experience, please visit my LinkedIn page.